All Response Media Modern Slavery Statement
ALL RESPONSE MEDIA LTD (“The Company”) is fully committed to prohibiting the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and expect everyone working with us or on our behalf to support and uphold the measures we have put in place to safeguard against modern slavery. The Company acknowledges its responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will continue to be committed to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organisation or in any of our supply chains. This statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021.
Structure and Supply Chains
This statement covers the activities of All Response Media:
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media agency, we rapidly grow businesses, providing clients with a sustainable and scalable competitive advantage by combining our market-leading proprietary analytics stack with the most KPI-focused media integrated client business teams. We are accountable, responsive and expedient. Pragmatic yet innovative and always enthusiastic.
We work across all channels in terms of media planning and buying, with client teams dedicated to client servicing on various channels which include broadcast, press, inserts, Out of Home, and digital.
Policies are written by our HR team to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner across all areas of the business and are approved by our CEO, Andy Sloan.
- Anti-slavery policy – This policy sets out the organisation’s stance on modern slavery and explains how employees can identify any instances of this and where they can go for help.
- Recruitment policy – We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Whistleblowing policy – We operate a whistleblowing policy so that all employees are encouraged to raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisals. Details of the whistleblowing policy is included in our Employee Handbook.
- Supplier terms and conditions. We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers adhere to the highest standards of ethics. Suppliers are required to demonstrate that they provide safe working conditions where necessary, treat workers with dignity and respect, and act ethically and within the law in their use of labour. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that they meet the standards of the code and improve their worker’s working conditions. Serious violations of the organisation’s supplier code of conduct will lead to the termination of our business relationship.
Due diligence processes
All Response Media undertakes due diligence when considering taking on new suppliers. We have a preferred supplier list which is regularly reviewed. The organisation’s due diligence and reviews include:
- An online search to ensure that the organisation has never been convicted of offences relating to modern slavery.
- Suppliers hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery.
- For UK suppliers that they pay their employees at least the national minimum wage / national living wage.
- For international suppliers that they pay their employees any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country.
We take these conditions seriously and may terminate the contract for any suppliers who seriously evoke these conditions.
Risk assessments are conducted on an on-going basis to evaluate the risks relating to slavery and human trafficking and no areas of concern have been highlighted during these evaluations. Given the nature of the services the business provides, we consider our exposure to be of a low risk to both modern slavery and human trafficking.
We believe our effectiveness can be measured by the fact that we have not received any reports from employees, law enforcement agencies or the public indicating that modern slavery practices have been identified that we are taking the necessary measures within the business and our supply chain.
Our HR induction for all new starters includes how to identify the signs of modern slavery, how to assess the risk and necessary steps to take if they suspect that it is taking place. This is also featured in our Employee Handbook, which is distributed to all employees.
Approved on behalf of All Response Media Limited by Andy Sloan, CEO on 1st February 2022.
All Response Media Limited
65 Goswell Road
2022 © All Response Media